Midwest natives, we have now been part of the North Atlanta Community for 30 years! My wife is an Elementary School Teacher in North Fulton County at Woodland Charter Elementary School. Our oldest son is a Graduate of The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina and a commissioned Captain and Company Commander in the US Army. He and his wife, both graduates of North Springs High School have one child. Our younger son attended the University of Georgia is married and living in Austin, Texas.
I received a BS Degreein Marketing from top-ranked Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business inBloomington, Indiana. I helped build successful US brands at these Fortune500 Consumer Products Companies;
- Levi Strauss & Company in San Francisco, California
- The Stride Rite Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts
- The May Company, St. Louis, Missouri
I have been a licensed Real Estate Agent since 1981 and utilized that knowledgeand my natural instinct and vision for the business through our many Corporaterelocations: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, St.Louis, Chicago, New York City, and Boston and Atlanta.
I represent Buyers, Sellers, and Investors. My comprehensive understanding of the home-buyingprocess, valuable business acumen and knowledge of these North Atlanta ExecutiveHome Communities provide my clients with an abundance of excellent choices:
Alpharetta , Brookhaven, Buckhead North, Cumming, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Milton, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs
What I provide my Clients:
- Thirty-five years ofsales and marketing expertise and achievement!
- Use of all currenttechnology to market, search, evaluate and communicate.
- A unique Ten-StepListing Process to help prepare for the sale of their home.
- A knowledgeable, researched assessment on the market value of real estate.
- An organized, professional, honest, business-savvy approach to their transaction.
- Continuous updates tolocal Agents that will drive traffic and Buyers into their home.
- A long list ofProfessionals to assist in the purchase or sale and closing of their home.
- Negotiate in the Client’s best interest and guide them through every step of the process.